- WATER-BASED MEDIA - Acrylic, Inks, Watercolor, Pencil, etc.
- OIL-BASED or Egg Tempera
- DRY MEDIA - Charcoal, Pencil, Colored Pencil, Pastel
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Including Digitally Enhanced Artwork
- MIXED MEDIA - Wall hung, not installation
- 3-D and INSTALLATIONS (As space allows): Stained-Glass, Sculpture, Ceramics, Wood and Fabric Art, etc.
Shows are open to all artists, age 14 and older. All work submitted must be original in concept and design, including any photos used for reference, or digital manipulation for components. Any work which received an award in a prior TCAL show may not be entered. Any questions as to eligibility will be determined by Show Committee at time of submission.
- MEMBERS: $10.00 each for first two entries; $5.00 for third
- NON-MEMBERS: $15.00 each for first two entries; $10.00 for third
Ribbons will be awarded for Best of Show, First, Second and Third Place, and People’s Choice. Entry fees will be used for the Gallery’s operating expenses. Thank you for participating.
Artists may enter 3 works maximum. The dimensions of accepted artwork to be no larger than 48 inches (including frame) on the horizontal and 60 inches (including frame) on the vertical. Works larger than these dimensions may be accepted only on a space available basis.
Must be installation ready. This will include either glass or Plexiglas where standard for medium; edges to be either gallery wrapped or framed, including back of piece where appropriate; no bare canvas on sides. Framing wire secured to frame with appropriate fasteners (no saw-toothed hangers).
TCAL takes 20% of sales. If a piece sells, artist may replace it.
TCAL and its agents take the utmost care in handling entries, but will not be held responsible for any damage to works. Artwork may be photographed for use in advertising. Artwork should be picked up within a week after the show’s end. Any work left unclaimed in 30 days is officially considered donated to TCAL. Participation and/or registration into the show automatically signifies agreement to these terms and conditions.
Click Here to Download an Entry Form: SHOW ENTRY FORM